Thursday 11 March 2010

At the studio

Never tried studio photography before and knew nothing about studio lighting. I attuned my camera to a dummy proof setting (as advised by the professional) and started shooting at random, disregarding all good advices which I previously learnt about 45 degree angle.

At the end of the day, I realised I can never become a studio photographer. I was laughing too hard behind the camera at the funny pose of the adult models. As for the kids, they were so disoriented and temperamental which I have little patience for. But it was fun watching the "wild musicians" slamming the piano keys and smashing the drums... although that was really a photographer's nightmare.


Solemn pianist and crazy rocker! Did I mention they are brothers?


PHD reading like a wise man.


I wanted a Ferrari, you gave me a "Fellali"!




Family photo... so blissful. (Photo courtesy of Mr Heng)

No comments: