Monday 13 December 2010

Time Machine

Been to a pop concert on Saturday evening. Mingling with the youngsters makes me feel old, exponentially.

If I could ask for anything, I would like to have a time machine, to take me back to those days when I was much younger... fearless and free of emotional baggages. It is not that I have a terrible life now that I wish to turn back time. It is merely that being young is so alluring.

A brief moment of folly is insufficient to mask or change reality. It can, however, prompt a course of action that redefines the future. The worst thing that can happen is that I will still be wishing for a time machine in 10 years to take me back to 2010. But I rather be waiting in anticipation for each new day to unfold. Between these, I have a choice.

May 2011 be a year for changes.

No comments: