Friday 30 November 2007

Say "Yes"...

What would it take for you to say "Yes"?

100 red roses?
1 carat diamond ring?
A romantic marriage proposal on top of Eiffel Tower?

This is a video clip of a very touching proposal. Give yourself 10 min to finish the clip, I hope you will enjoy it. Ming(冠佑)is the drummer of 五月天 and the proposal took place during the band's concert in Beijing. His wife is really a lucky woman.



Then, after the most perfect marriage proposal and the grandest wedding, what lies ahead is a long and diffcult journey that no one can foretell. Like I always say, marriage is a lifelong battle, I have never thought it to be easy, yet I did not imagine it could be so tough at times. At the altar, when you say "I do", do you really understand what you have got yourself into? And this sacred vow that has been broken time and time again by so many, does it still count? Well, doesn't matter what I think, life is a struggle anyway. Nothing is easy in life.

你给我一个秘密
让我触摸到星星
在一个夏日夜里
走入了你的森林
聆听着你的呼吸
世界就睡在梦里
孤单都已经离去
只留下天和地
我和你永远在一起
看着我的眼睛
为什么要哭泣
那幸福太容易
让我不敢相信
勾勾手盖手印
这一刻有约定
那爱情变美丽
因为我开始相信

No comments: