Monday 6 July 2009

My herb garden surviving extreme weather conditions

I don't want to start complaining about the weather lately; but the erratic weather conditions have taken toll on the well-being of my herb plants. I have never had to try so hard to keep them healthy. I am lucky that they are still alive.


Rosemary. Almost withered the last time I transplanted it into a new pot. Now doing just fine.


Parsley. The only plant which I sow from seeds. After almost 5 months, they are only this big. How long more do I have to wait?


Mint. Growing well, maybe a little too well that they will soon out-grow the new flower pot.


I have no luck with flowering plants. Lavender is still barren. Like waiting for 铁树开花。


Thai Basils. Supposed to thrive with full sun but the erratic weather lately did not do them good.


Sweet Basils. Beautiful but needs to be harvested soon.

1 comment:

*sheep said...

Wow... your plants look healthy. You are doing a good job!