Wednesday 8 August 2007

No hostage deal with Taleban

Surprise, surprise.... why I am not the least bit surprised?

The US has spoken and this time joinly with Afghanistan. There will be no release of the Taleban prisoners in exchange of the Korean hostages. That is the message at large. The Taleban threatened that "the responsibility will lie with Karzai (Afghan President) and Bush".

Who scare who? Now I have a friend! Reminds me of when I was a kid and wanted to do something naughty, I will never act alone. Always bring along a friend, that's the golden rule. Not only does it help boost my courage but you know, it's always good to have someone to share the blame with when being punished.

Please pardon my insolence, I wonder if this cynicism of mine will ever get me to end up in jail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.. thats qutie w/i expectation rite? =p