Saturday 3 May 2008

Cowboy's day out!

For some strange reason, mummy loves this warm and humid season. She says the sunshine brings vitality to life and even the clouds are joyous with colours. I don't pretend I know what exactly she meant, but I am high spirited and ready for some summer time fun too!





It's been a long time since I've been to the park. Mummy didn't approve because I have to take care of my flowing long hair. "Stay in bed. Grow hair. Give Peace a Chance" (quote from Lennon). Mummy is trying to make me into a hippy.



So this is my big break! I ran, ran and ran. I want to break free, but how to do so when I am on a leash?

As I wandered along, I saw this tall tree. Yes, this may be the legendary "Jack and the Beanstalk". But where's Jack?



Jack, Jacky, you home??!!



There you are, Jack! Come down now, yoo hoo!



Never mind, I am sick and tired of you Jack, you arrogant little black bird. Let me take a sip of water and quench my thirst.



So much adventure for today. Now I am back to my "cage", would you please leave me alone? May I have some privacy please.



* * * * *

BONUS

The Brokeback Cinema proudly presents,
"Meant for each other"
Starring Cowboy and The Anonymous Labrador.

No comments: